Food supplement. BAD ASS MASS gainer is a product enriching the daily diet with a complex of complete proteins and carbohydrates, supplemented with optimally specified servings of creatine monohydrate and L-glutamine. The proposed formula will prove useful as a form of support during mass building and modeling of a muscular body. The product has been prepared in the form of an easily soluble powder, which makes it possible to prepare a delicious and nutritious shake with incredible taste. The supplement is recommended for people seeking a convenient source of valuable calories and essential nutrients – the preparation is recommended for amateur and professional enthusiasts of strength and endurance sports.
What are the benefits of BAD ASS MASS?
- Over 390 valuable calories in a single serving – ideal for people building mass and shaping a muscular physique
- As much as 30 g of a high-class protein complex – a well-thought-out composition of as many as 5 different forms of protein with various kinetics of absorption – heterogeneous rate of release of amino acids and nutrients
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and helps maintain a healthy bone structure[1,2,3,4]
- Complete protein – rich in up to 8g of BCAA complex – exogenous amino acids can help in protein synthesis process and reduce the consequences of strenuous physical activity[1,5,6,7]
- Carbohydrates can be valuable for proper muscle function, e.g. by affecting glycogen resynthesis after intensive workouts[1,4,8]
- Creatine helps to increase physical performance during short-term and intense exercise and may be beneficial in the context of body composition gains[1,4,9,10]
- L-glutamine is recognized as an amino acid that may prove to be a valuable support for improved performance and endogenous synthesis of L-cytrulline[11,12]
Flavours: Chocolate1, Chocolate-nuts2, Toffee3, Banana4, Vanilla5, Vanilla-almonds6, Strawberry7, White chocolate with coconut8, Cookies with cream9, White chocolate-cranberry10, Strawberry-banana11, Raspberry12, Pistachio13, Bunty14, Snikers15, Cafe frappe16.
Serving size: ~2 scoops (100 g)
Servings per container: 30 (3 kg)
||1660 kJ / 391 kcal
||3320 kJ / 783 kcal
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
|of which creatine
|Branched chain amino acids (BCAA)
Ingredients: maltodextrin, protein complex [whey protein concentrate (from milk), buttermilk, whey protein isolate (from milk), hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), micellar casein (from milk)], cocoa1, creatine monohydrate, L-glutamine, thickener (xanthan gum), red beet juice concentrate7,10,12, flavourings1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,16, flavouring13,15, colour/s (E150c2,3,9, E160a3,4,11, E16310), cocoa14,15, instant coffee16, sweetener (sucralose).