NUCLEAR NUTRITION IGNITER pre-training supplement is a complex combination of as many as 6 active ingredients, all of which are designed to support you in achieving your bodybuilding and fitness goals. The dietary supplement contains optimally selected proportions of proven components with pre-training properties, which guarantee safe and effective action on many levels. The product is suitable for both recreational exercisers and professional strength and endurance athletes. The pre-training nutrient is available in the form of an easily dissolvable powder, which is used to prepare a refreshing drink with fruit flavors.
What are the advantages of NUCLEAR NUTRITION IGNITER?
- A composition of 6 ingredients with pre-training properties - an uncompromising formula against fatigue and a solid portion of support for practically any form of physical activity!
- L-arginine may be helpful in improving exercise capacity and working towards a muscular physique, among other things [1-3].
- Citrulline may have positive effects in the context of reducing fatigue, improving certain training parameters and overall performance [1, 4, 5].
- Arginine and citrulline, as nitric oxide boosters, have a valuable effect on hemodynamic parameters, including maintaining optimal blood pressure .
- The participation of beta-alanine in the process of endogenous carnosine production leads to an increase in its level in muscles, which may be valuable for maintaining correct pH value, limiting the feeling of fatigue, and developing lean muscle mass [1, 7, 8].
- Caffeine supplementation may prove beneficial for dismissing feelings of fatigue, increasing energy, and improving certain cognitive functions [1, 9, 10].
- The use of betaine in the supplementation of physically active individuals may prove to be a valuable support for some exercise capacity .
Ingredients: Citrulline malate, beta-alanine, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, betaine anhydrous, stabiliser (glyceryl monostearate), anti-caking agent (E551), flavourings, caffeine, acidity regulator (E500(ii)), sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose, steviol glycosides), salt, red beet juice concentrate2,4,5,6,7, colour/s (E160a1,2,3,5,8, E1634, **E1108, **E1041). **May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Recommended use: Depending on your body mass mix ~1 scoop of powder (8,5 g) with 150-200 ml of water or ~2 scoops of powder (17 g) with 300-350 ml of water and consume 30 minutes before workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. May contain nuts, peanuts, milk, sesame seeds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not exceed a dose of 400 mg of caffeine per day from all sources. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not consume with alcohol. If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product. The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount. Shake the package well before use. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the serving indicated when measured exactly by weight.
Flavours: Mango-Lemon1, Citrus-Peach2, Orange-Mango3, Blackberry-Pineapple4, Fruit Massage5, Lychee6, Dragon Fruit7, Mango-Passionfruit8.
Serving size: (depending on body mass): ≤133kg-~1 Scoop (8,5 g) /> 133 kg-~2 Scoops (17 g) Servings per container: 50 (8,5 g) / 25 (17 g)
||(≤ 133 kg) 8,5 g
||(> 133 kg) 17 g
| of which citrulline
| of which L-arginine