L-glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the human body. Glutamine deficiencies are often seen in people who train – both amateurs and professionals – and can contribute to a number of disorders, such as lowered immunity or weakened muscles and regeneration processes. Glutamine deficiency is usually the result of insufficient supply in relation to high demand. SKULL LABS GLUTAMINE supplement is a preparation in the form of easily dissolvable powder, which makes it possible to solve this problem. The product allows to prepare a drink rich in L-glutamine, which guarantees fast enrichment of the diet with an optimally specified portion of the valuable amino acid. The formula has been prepared to the highest standard and in accordance with the necessary safety procedures.
What are the benefits of SKULL LABS GLUTAMINE ingredients?
- A single serving provides up to 4.5g of pure L-glutamine – the fundamental amino acid in the human body
- The results of scientific work allow us to believe that L-glutamine has a significant role in the process of muscle regeneration after strenuous exercise[1,2,3]
- Added L-glutamine to whey protein can be a valuable support for increasing muscle mass
- It is thought that L-glutamine may have a real role in the synthesis of L-cytrulline and its overall concentration
- Supplementation with L-glutamine during regular strength and endurance exercise may be beneficial for physique development or improving overall body performance
- The supplementation of beta-glucan may prove to support the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
Ingredients: L-glutamine, beta-glucan (from barley).
Recommended use: Mix ~1 scoop of powder (4,5 g) with 250 ml of water. Drink 1 portion immediately after workout.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Shake the package well before use. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the serving indicated when measured exactly by weight.
Serving size: ~1 Scoop (4,5 g)
Servings per container: 66